Woodman Controls was named a Siemens Platinum Partner for 2012. The Siemens Platinum Partner Program honors the top performing Talon dealers in the country. This award was recently presented at the 2011 Talon Dealer Summit.
We were also awarded a plaque thanking us for our service for the past 2 years of service on the Talon Dealer Advisory Council
New Technologies Training
Woodman Controls is please to offer our 2011 New Technologies Customer Training Course.
This course is being held at the Stoney Creek Inn located at
5291 Stoney Creek Court
Johnston, IA 50131
Topics for this course include:
• Current energy solutions/equipment used in mechanical designs
• Veris Industries, Energy Monitoring Devices
• Y-Wire - Ax based lighting control system
• Intreo - Ax based security and card access system
• CME - Custom built HVAC equipment provider
Please RSVP by October 28th if you plan on attending to
Woodman is pleased to announce our recent partnership with Distech Controls!
Distech Controls’ building management systems provide a complete solution for commercial, institutional, and government portfolios, integrating HVAC, Lighting, Access Control, and CCTV, and Energy Management, including:
- EC-NetAX Web-based, integrated building management system, for cost effective and scalable integration of all your control, monitoring, and operational needs
- Extensive choice of BACnet and LONWORKS controllers, based on a robust common hardware platform, provides the features and flexibility to address the demands of even the most sophisticated projects, while providing a competitive value offering
- EC-NetAX Security, fully scalable access control with electronic card access and closed circuit television (CCTV) solution, for projects ranging from single door installations to multi-building deployments
- EC-Light, comprehensive lighting control solution that dramatically cuts energy costs by delivering optimal lighting in all environments, regardless of occupancy state
- EC-NetAX EnerVue configurable, graphics oriented Web-based energy management dashboard is an ideal way to measure and manage building utility functions for single building, multiple site, and multiple tenant applications
- Industry-leading contemporary line of Allure room devices, including communicating thermostats, communicating sensors, discrete sensors, and wireless, battery-less sensors
- Open-to-Wireless, wireless battery-less sensor solution increases flexibility and adaptability in any environment contributing up to 15% installation cost savings in new construction projects and 70% in retrofit projects
- Programming and productivity enhancing toolsets facilitate device configuration and increase installation, troubleshooting, and commissioning efficiency by over 25%
Grand View Energy Presentation
Woodman Controls was pleased to be allowed to be a part of an informative presentation about a recent energy efffecieny project.
Please click on the read more button to view more information and the You Tube video.
Bike for a CureWoodman Controls was proud to be a sponsor for the 2nd Annual "Bike for a Cure" in Fort Dodge, Iowa. This event helped raise money for the American Cancer Society.
Courtney Anderson recently held a cutomer training session in Muscatine IA. This course covered the Talon AX system basics. There were seventeen people who took advantage of the training course. This course was provided by Woodman Controls at no cost to the customers.
Woodman Controls was invited to give a presentation to the Iowa Schools Buildings and Grounds Association Winter Conference, held in Des Moines.
On Feburary 4th, 2011 Joe Moench, Steve Heun, and Eric Laffey from Woodman Controls spoke to the group about intelligent buildings, energy saving strategies, and opportunities to fund such projects. The conference was attended by 75 Buildings and Grounds professionals from throughout the state of Iowa.
For more information regaring this presentation, please feel free to contact us.
Click the thumbnails to view larger images
Grand View University Rassmussen CCAP Building named the 2010 Siemens Smartest Building in America Runner-up
The Grand View University Rassmussen CCAP Building was awarded the runner-up status for the 2010 Siemens Smartest Building in America Challenge.Woodman Controls was proud to be a part of this project with Grand View. To see more about this project click here.
Iowa Central Community College Biotechnology and Health Sciences Building wins the 2010 Siemens Smartest Building in America Challenge
The Iowa Central Community College Biotechnology and Health Sciences Building won the 2010 Siemens Smartest Building in America Challenge. This buildign was also awarded LEED Gold status. To learn more about this project click here.
Most Recent Awards
Siemens Best Overall Performance in the Midwest Territory 2012
Siemens Platinum Partner 2011”
2010 Siemens Smartest Building in America Award: Iowa Central Community College Biotechnology and Health Sciences (1st place)To view more of our awards click here.
Page 2 of 2<< Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>