The iNTREO system is an open, Web-based security management solution that allows you to manage & monitor your facility anytime, anywhere. Built on the NiagaraAX® Framework, iNTREO integrates with any building automation system, enabling you to control lighting, HVAC equipment, & other building systems in response to access events & alarm conditions.
The heart of iNTREO is the advanced iCON Security Appliance, an IP-based controller that eliminates the need for on-site PCs or thick client software. iNTREO Security enables authorized security administrators to manage credentials, access rights, access control, intrusion detection, CCTV, and alarm monitoring via a Web browser interface from anywhere.
iNTREO is built upon the NiagaraAX Framework, the industry’s leading automation infrastructure platform. This allows integration with your building control system via BACnet, Lonworks, and Modbus as well as supports enterprise connectivity through XML, SNMP, oBIX and HTTP.
• Web-based security appliance – easily managed via a Web browser anytime, anywhere
• Connectivity to any facility system via BACnet®, LonWorks®, Modbus®, and oBIX
• Seamlessly integrates to HVAC, Lighting, and Energy Management Applications
• IT connectivity via XML, oBIX, SNMP and HTTP
• No thick client software required
• Built on the highly successful NiagaraAX Framework, the industry’s leading facility management
• Open architecture, flexible platform solution
• Web User Interface serves rich presentations and live data to a browser
• Integrated management of access control, alarm monitoring, intrusion detection, CCTV, and credential database
• Pre-defined custom reports on screen or exported
• Custom graphic floor plans and equipment displays
• Intuitive guided setup wizard
• User-definable Wiegand card formats
• Elevator control
• Intrusion detection
• Access zone (advanced occupancy restrictions)